Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Net News Daily

My name is Scott Campbell, and I’m the 14 year old business editor of a news website named Net News Daily.

Net News Daily receives up to 20,000 unique visitors per day, and is syndicated to various international media outlets, including the Chicago Sun-Times and Herald-Tribune. We’re also working on a syndication deal with a group of 50 UK newspapers. To date, we’ve been featured on BBC News Online, The Guardian, The Press Association and a number of other media outlets.

At this time, we have around 10 internationally based writers, ranging from age 10 to late 40s. However, to keep our content fresh, we’re looking for new contributors to write short articles (100-150 words) and opinion pieces. I feel that this opportunity would be beneficial for both us and your students, and I would be delighted if you could extend the invitation to them.

Any interested students (or staff members) should email students@netnewsdaily.com to express their interest.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,
Scott Campbell,
Business Editor/CEO,
Net News Daily http://www.netnewsdaily.com