Thursday, March 5, 2015

iRun - photographer

Job title STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER

Rate of pay 4 pictures, $100

Expected hours per week: Varies. Probably four hours per issue.

Duties of the job: Take pictures of columnists.

Skills and experience expected of a successful candidate: Excellent pictures. Creativity. Ability to file on time, at 300 DPI.

A brief word about your project: iRun is Canada’s largest running publication. We have a cover shooter who also does our large inside of the book stuff but we need more pictures, too.

Note: The right applicant will be considered as a future cover photographer.

Also: We are both print and online.

And: I’m open to ideas. I’m new in the job of GM and we’re changing our website and constantly reevaluating the book. I also want video if someone can do that – but for now, a few pictures per issue is the priority.

Contact information: ben@irun.ca

A deadline for applications: ASAP, I need stuff for this issue!