Thursday, October 9, 2014

PAID Freelance on-camera or voice-over opportunity



Hi, I'm Rosa, and I'm a Ryerson Journalism 2007 grad.
 
I have been a freelance videographer/photographer since graduation so don't be scared, there are opportunities out there. The industry has changed a lot since I started in this business but it pays to stick it out. 

I have some corporate gigs coming up where I need a professional on-camera personality for a two minute corporate video on estate planning. 

I've budgeted $250 for about an hour of work at client office for the actual video shoot with a script that will be provided prior to the shoot so you can practice. There may or may not be a teleprompter. 

This will be an excellent opportunity for anyone hoping to get into the broadcast industry to get real life experience and a fabulous little clip to their demo reel.

I'd need someone who looks mature and great on camera delivering a fairly dry topic. 
Please send me a demo reel/clip by October 12. 

Also, I'm always looking for voice-overs as well for some technical videos, so send me your clips if you're interested. 

Rosa